- Any use of the campsite is only by prior arrangement with the Booking Secretary, with at least two weeks notice for daytime or evening use.
- The campsite is for the use of members of The Scout Association, The Guide Association and other organisations that can show proof that they have Public Liability Insurance cover. This must be attached to the Campsite Booking Form.
- Users of the campsite must follow the rules of their organisation at all time.
- No vehicles are allowed onto the campsite beyond the car park.
- Fires can only be lit in designated fire pits and the campfire circle, see campsite map for locations.
- Fires are not to be left unattended, and must be fully extinguished before leaving. Ashes are to remain in the fire pits.
- All rubbish is to be removed from the site on departure. A £30 removal fee will be charged to noncompliant users.
- Damage to any growing shrubs, trees or barriers will not be tolerated.
- Dogs are not allowed on site, except for guide and assistance dogs.
- Smoking is not encouraged on site.
- On departure, site keys are to be returned as directed by the Booking Secretary or Warden.
- The whole site, including toilet blocks, is to be left in a clean state.
- The entrance gate and all buildings must be locked when no one is on site. It is also advisable to lock the gate at night, and when no one is present in the car park area.
- All types of firearms are banned from use on the site. Archery is permitted only with prior approval from the Booking Secretary.
- Allocation of camping sites is at the discretion of the Booking Secretary or Warden.
Failure to comply with these conditions may result in future use of the campsite being refused.
- Campsite fees must be paid in full in advance, via the Booking Secretary. All fees are non-refundable.
- Day visitor fee – £1.00 per person per day
- Evening visitor fee – £0.50 per person per evening (from 5 pm)
- Overnight fee – £2.50 per person per night
- Campsite badges are available at £1.50 each
Please make cheques payable to: ‘Arundel & Littlehampton District Scouts Council’
Fees for evening use of the campsite by Arundel & Littlehampton Scouts are waved; however use of the site must be pre-booked with the Booking Secretary.
NOTICES TO USERS
- Please be aware that overhead power cables run across the site.
- Toilet rolls, hand soap and paper towels are not supplied in the toilets, please bring your own.
- Please report any damage to the site or toilet blocks to the Warden or Booking Secretary.
- The bricks are to be left in the fire pits, please do not remove them.